© 2016 World Class HR and Victor Bullara
Research indicates that the use of HR Analytics can increase gross profit margins by as much as 6% yet just 15% of companies surveyed have implemented them .... why is that?
Most common obstacles:
- Data is hard to access, resident in multiple systems, sitting in Excel spreadsheets or may not accurate
- HR has not framed the use of data with respect to business outcomes
- Value proposition has not been clearly specified
- Analytical skills are not resident with HR or the organization
- Lack of support from the top ($$)